1261 Harrison Street
Oakland, Ca. 94612
Intero Commercial closed on this historically flagged site on June 9, 2016. The business plan for this project is to follow the vision of the City of Oakland to entitle and build a mixed-use skyscraper with ground floor retail, mid-level office and upper level residential. Now currently in the entitlement phase. Once completed, this will be the tallest building in Oakland, Ca.
- 15,098 square feet land area.
- Frontage: 185 feet on 13th Street and 148 feet on Harrison
- Existing building was fully leased with an in place NOI of $139,980.
- Built in 1923 with Historical implications
- Zoned C-554
- This project closed escrow on June 9, 2016 to a developer client with the intent to entitle and build a mixed-use skyscraper with ground floor retail, mid-level office and upper level residential. Currently in the entitlement phase. Once completed this could be the tallest building in Oakland, Ca.
SOFA International Arts Redevelopment
510 South 1st St, San Jose, CA 95113
SOFA is a downtown high-rise mixed use redevelopment project that will be a Landmark Destination. In San Jose. This Live-Work-Play project will have Significant open space for community gatherings and events.
This project is currently pending and in the entitlement phase.
- Downtown High Rise Redevelopment
- Mixed Use, Residential Tower, Hotel Tower, Commercial Office, Ground Floor Retail.
- Four (4) Acres of Land Assembled
- Entertainment Destination Center
- Signature Development Dedicated to the International Arts.
Industrial Fulfillment Center, Sacramento. CA
Raley Blvd at Claire Ave, Sacramento, CA 95838
Intero commercial located this industrial land and it’s currently in escrow. Meetings with city planners, engineers, and architects have confirmed that this 24 acre site would be ideal for a modern industrial fulfillment center.
- Designated uses include a mix of office, industrial, and supporting employment center uses.
- This asset is currently in escrow and will be a future development for a large modern industrial fulfillment center.