Vallco Shopping Mall
10123 N. Wolf Road, Cupertino CA
This project closed escrow on November 12, 2014 to a developer with the intent to build a mixed-use project with retail, office and residential components. Currently in the entitlement phase.
- Total of 1.3mm square feet of existing space
- High vacancy property, redevelopment project
- Built in 1976 and renovated in August 2007.
SOFA International Arts Redevelopment
510 South 1st St, San Jose, CA 95113
SOFA is a downtown high-rise mixed use redevelopment project that will be a Landmark Destination. In San Jose. This Live-Work-Play project will have Significant open space for community gatherings and events.
This project is currently pending and in the entitlement phase.
- Downtown High Rise Redevelopment
- Mixed Use, Residential Tower, Hotel Tower, Commercial Office, Ground Floor Retail.
- Four (4) Acres of Land Assembled
- Entertainment Destination Center
- Signature Development Dedicated to the International Arts.
Jarvis Industrial Complex
755 Jarvis Drive, Morgan Hill, Ca
This is a Class “B” Industrial R&D Building with 258,122 s.f. There is development potential on 24 Acres of adjacent land with the same owner. Asking price is $53,000,000 for the existing building.
- 4000 a/277-480v three phase power
- Parking ratio of 1.61/1000 s.f.
- 29 foot ceilings.
- Four (4) loading docks
- Two (2) drive in doors 8’ x 12”
Massie Industrial Park, Building #4
1820 Industrial Drive
Warehouse - SE Stockton
Stockton, CA 95206
Intero was hired by another high-value relationship client to market and sell this Class “A” Industrial asset in Stockton California. The industrial warehouse is occupied with a quality tenant.
- Total of 58,800 s.f.
- Located on 4.10 Acres
- 24” ceilings
- 6 docks and 5 drive in with 12x14’ openings
- 800a/277-480v 3 phase power.
Industrial Fulfillment Center, Sacramento. CA
Raley Blvd at Claire Ave, Sacramento, CA 95838
Intero commercial located this industrial land and it’s currently in escrow. Meetings with city planners, engineers, and architects have confirmed that this 24 acre site would be ideal for a modern industrial fulfillment center.
- Designated uses include a mix of office, industrial, and supporting employment center uses.
- This asset is currently in escrow and will be a future development for a large modern industrial fulfillment center.